Christian Women saying goodbye to Nancy Van De Laarschot.
We appreciate all the she did for the parish!
Christian Women provides opportunities for women to develop a deeper relationship with God through prayer, parish service and friendships.
Christian Women serve the Lord in a multitude of ways.
Remember that many hands make light work!
Here is all the wonderful things the Christian Women do in their Ministry:
• Lenten Reflection
• Advent Reflection
• Altar Society (Cleaning, washing of linens, decorations/ flowers)
• Auction Desserts
• Auction Volunteers
• Bake Sales (Thanksgiving & Advent)
• Bakers (multiple events)
• Breakfast Bags for Women of Christ Conference
• Doughnut Sundays (1st & 3rd Sunday of every month)
• Funeral Luncheons
• Gifts to Local Nursing Homes (Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day)
• Lunch/Dinner for Visiting Priests for Penance Services
• Priest/Deacon Receptions & Dinners
• Potluck Supper Event (Fall and Winter)
• Scholarship Luncheon - Scholarship award given to a St. Charles Parishioner in 8th Grade (future event)
• Shrimp Dinner (fundraiser)
• Soup Supper on Ash Wednesday
• Spaghetti Dinner (future event)
• Thursday Afternoon Monthly Meeting & Dessert
• Welcome & Farewell Receptions
St. Charles Christian Women welcomes new members to meet the needs of our growing St. Charles Parish! Christian Women hope to develop a robust email list of volunteers that will be used to communicate service opportunities and spiritual and social events. Can you help? Please let us know:
We look forward to meeting you!