Christian Women provides opportunities for women to develop a deeper relationship with God through prayer, parish service and friendships.
Christian Women serve the Lord in a multitude of ways.
Remember that many hands make light work!
Opportunities to become involved as a volunteer to help those of the St. Charles Parish community include:
• Lenten Reflection
• Advent Reflection
• Priest/Deacon Receptions & Dinners
• Welcome & Farewell Receptions
• Lunch/Dinner for Visiting Priests for Penance Services
• Altar Society (Cleaning, washing of linens, decorations/ flowers)
• Bake Sales (Thanksgiving, Advent & Easter)
• Soup Supper on Ash Wednesday
• Doughnut Sundays (1st & 3rd Sunday of every month)
- December Sign Up
• Funeral Luncheons
• Bakers (multiple events)
• Shrimp Dinner (fundraiser)
• Spaghetti Dinner (future event)
• Gifts to Local Nursing Homes (Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day)
• Scholarship Luncheon - Scholarship award given to a St. Charles Parishioner in 8th Grade (future event)
• Thursday Afternoon Monthly Meeting & Dessert
• Salad Supper (Quarterly)
- February Volunteer
Each quarter, Christian Women Ministry will host a Salad Supper Potluck. Join us on Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 6-9pm in the St. Charles Borromeo Room. Invite your mother, adult daughters and friends to join you!
St. Charles Christian Women welcomes new members to meet the needs of our growing St. Charles Parish! Christian Women hope to develop a robust email list of volunteers that will be used to communicate service opportunities and spiritual and social events. Can you help? Please let us know:
We look forward to meeting you!
Members and potential new members:
Let’s gather to enjoy each other’s company and learn more about Christian Women Ministry. Join us on February 12th for our Salad Supper Potluck. Invite your mother, adult daughters and friends.
A-M: Bring salad to share
N-Z: Bring a dessert to share